Fitted For Your Kids Face!
• This mouthguard has passed DD 253:2001 Performance Level 1 impact tests.
• For full details of fitting, please see Fitting Instructions.
• DO NOT chew your mouthguard.
• For those whose jaw is still growing, the fitting of the mouthguard should be checked regularly. The mouthguard will need to be replaced if it no longer fits properly.
• Please consult your dental surgeon or orthodontist before use if you intend to use this mouthguard as a night guard.
• Unless approved by the person fitting the brace, this mouthguard should not be used when wearing braces.
• Mouthguard is made from FDA grades of EVA and TPR materials.
• The mouthguard should be kept in the box when not in use. Use fresh water (do not exceed 35C/95F) to wash both mouthguard and case after each use. Dry thoroughly before storage.
• Visually check your mouthguard after each use. If the biting surface is worn out, cracked, split or if the layers have separated, the mouthguard should be replaced immediately.
• If the mouthguard causes sensitization or allergic reaction, or if you experience discomfort after wearing your mouthguard, medical attention should be sought immediately.
• This mouthguard does not contain Latex. The materials used are not currently known to cause allergic reactions or sensitization.
|Airthru Channel||Improved reathing while jaw is closed|
|Gelform® Liner||Softened Gel creates precise mould of teethe for a secure fit|
|Shokblocker® Outer||Absorbs and diffuses both frontal and transverse impacts|
|Slipsafe Pads||Raised areas on underside prevent slipping while jaw is closed|